Natick residents are invited to use the Natick High School indoor track starting on January 2, 2013 between 6:05 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. Monday through Friday and from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (except the evenings of January 2nd & 9th).
Walking Track Pass Application Process
- Complete the criminal history background (CORI) form *. (click here for the form)
- Present the CORI form, along with a photo ID at the high school main office or the school HR office on the third floor of Town Hall.
- We will notify you when your pass is ready.
- Wear the pass visibly on a lanyard at all times when in the high school building or grounds
- Morning walkers may park in spaces 41-57 only. All other spaces are reserved for staff. Please don’t take a teacher’s parking space!
- Follow the Indoor Track Guidelines below.
*CORI checks are standard practice for all employees and volunteers to ensure the safety of our students.
Natick High School Indoor Track Guidelines
- Walking Pass must be worn and visible at all times.
- In the morning, park only in spaces marked #41 - 57 (no restrictions in the evening).
- Enter the building by using the outside staircase to the 2nd floor on the right side of the building. This door unlocks at 6:05 a.m.
- Only Natick residents 18 or older. No baby carriages or young children.
- Walkers are advised that surveillance cameras are in operation on the premises.
- Sneakers or walking shoes only - no cleats allowed.
- No food or drink other than water.
- Restroom facilities are available in the first floor hallway near the building entrance.
- Access to any other part of the building is prohibited. Walkers may not use locker rooms.
- Walking passes are not transferrable.
- Evening walkers must enter through the front building door and check in with the fitness center supervisor to access the track.
- Any school related activities have priority with respect to the use of the track.
- Use of the indoor track is at your own risk.
- There may be athletic activities/practices taking place on the court level.
- There are no changing facilities.
- By submitting your CORI form to apply for a pass, you agree to abide by all the above guidelines. Access to the facility may be revoked if guidelines are not adhered to.