Criminal Offender Records Information and new Fingerprinting law
- CORI Form
- More information regarding CORI can be found under "Laws, Policies & Procedures"
- Click here to schedule an appointment to be fingerprinted. Please note that there is a $55 fee for licensed educators and a $35 fee for non-licensed personnel.
- Natick School codes are as follows: District-wide (for those who will be working in more than one school, including substitutes) 01980000, Ben-Hem 01980005, Brown 01980010, Johnson 01980031, Lilja 01980035, Memorial 01980043, Kennedy 01980305, Wilson 01980310 and NHS & Preschool 01980505.
- Click here for NPS Fact Sheet on the National Criminal Background Check Regulations
- Click here for the Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (SAFIS) Program Registration Guide
- Click here for information on how to correct your National Criminal History Record
- Click here to read the relevant Massachusetts Regulations 603 CMR 51.00
State Ethics Training - 2 documents required
- Conflict of Interest Municipal Employee Training - click here for video presentation and online assessment- Be sure to print out an assessment completion certificate and submit it to the HR office.
Retirement Plans/Deferred Compensation
Leave Request Forms can be found in Applitrack.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- for EAN only - see Article IX, Section 4 of your collective bargaining agreement