*Most content available is in PDF format for your convenience. PDFs are easily downloaded, stored, and printed.
*New* Chromebook Information 2016-2017
- How to print:
- Printing is supported by using Google Cloud Print. This will be provided in school.
- If you want to setup Google Cloud Print at home: https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/
- Chromebooks do not support local USB printing so you will need a wireless printer. Please keep in mind the school department is not able to support home printing.
- How to take care of your Chromebook
- How to back up your data:
Students are ultimately responsible for backing up their data.
Since we are now using Chromebooks, all student data is saved to Google Drive and not kept on the individual device. The only exception is offline content.
All Chromebooks will be collected by the last day of school each year and completely wiped to start next school year clean.
Student should verify all offline content is synced with their Google Account prior to collection time.
- Other Natick Public Schools resources for students
Laptop Information 2015-2016
- Connecting to your home wireless network: